Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: WHOOP TGIFFFF HOLA!
Tomorrow is Thinking day.. Bleh. 5 whole hours of... singing folk songs and stuff D,: Wasting my Saturday!!! D: Anyway...... Teacher _____ hates us now I think. She's quite scary. Teacher _____ can't really teach and is annoyinggggg! Teacher______ was nice in the beginning, now she's scaryyyy!! Teacher_____ is nice! At first I thought she was like fierce, but she's nice.. & funny :D Teacher_____is really boring and always lets us off late!!! Teacher_____ can't really keep the class quiet. heh. Not that I make noise Teacher_____ is okay lah. She's not fierce or anything. Okayish lah. :D Now I put 'Teacher" instead of Mrs or Ms. So I won't get sued! :D Quote from Teacher 'mindmap' No such thing.. I think.. | I just iChatted with Kim, and we... iVideod. lol Haha. I learnt that there was chess on mac, and I kept losing. The annoying robot woman voice keeps going 'Checkmate' *Rolls eyes. XD I don't feel like going church on Sunday.. I just don't feel like getting up. So bad right??? Common tests coming!! I don't even get the geog earth longer day what thing... I'm gonna fail!! HOW!!!!??? TATATATATAG! |
|