Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Today was the last celebration for chinese new year.
Sighs, must wait till next year to get ang bao and eat loads of yummy food again. D: haha. Definitely will miss. So..... Today went for the supposedly 30 min class, which ended after like 8 minutes.. Haha, we were supposed to bring our own (correction tape) glue, but no one told me to. The scrapbooking a door hanger was pretty fun, but more fun when we were given like 40% discount, so my mum and I were like shopping around so much. XD Bought quite alot of stuff. :D Then, went to ah ma's house.. We were pretty early, so my mum and I went walking around Little India. (My grandma lives at little india) My mum went to 'thread' her eyebrows, and I just waited. I was too scared to do it. I went to sasa once for a free plucking, it was painful. Walked around alot, then went back to grandma's house. By then, Caryl-ann, Alyssa and family were there already. Ate sharks fin and abalone! :D YUM! Nothing much lah. Watched tv and stuff. Tomorrow I really need to start studying.. And tomorrow is Alyssa's birthday! Happy birthday in advance!! 1 year passes so fast! I still remember writing a happy birthday to her last year! WOW! |
|