Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hey hey!
Today was Guides Thinking Day. It was quite boring though. So I was playing on Nat's new iTouch the whole entire time. The food and drinks they sell at the Singapore Indoor Stadium are like a total rip-off! ONE can of green tea costs 3 bucks. THREE! I bought TWO HUGE BOTTLES for like 2.80 at Cold Storage! Haha, walking around Cold storage in Guides uniform was pretty weird. XD During thinking day thing, when everyone was quiet, watching the flag go down, I was like forcing a burp, expecting nothing to come out. Luckily it was like a really quiet one! But the people in front of me like turned around. Haha, breaking the silence! :D Nothing much going on. Still haven't done any homework yet. D: Really lazy!! LAZINESS GO AWAY!!!! DEDICATIONS!!! KRISTINE (blue.. cause you swim) - Don't feel too stressed about... Whatever.. RECESS SOMETIME!!! KIMBERLY (purple cause.. i dunno, it just suits you lol) - we should iVid again sometime man XD NICOLE (I have no idea either) - I really want an iPhone now man!! Nat has one and you have one! GRRRRRR WHY IS THE WORLD SO UNFAIR?! JAJA (cause you're in olson) - I haven't gone recess with you in so long! I'm afraid I won't be your bus companion XD Up till now, still haven't found 'alternate' days to take bus XD |
|