Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hey guys!
I know I haven't been posting for very long, so I'll try to do as much as possible now! :D So yesterday, my closer dad's side of the family, dad's 2 brothers and children came for the reunion dinner thing. Then today, went to mum's mum's (grandma) (blue car) house for breakfast. We were the first ones there and ate MEE SUA! WITH ABALONE!!! :D Then my mum and I left to her hotel for the annual Lion Dance thing. So me and my mum left before anyone came. LOL. The lion dance is CHO loud! Haha. Then went home cause all my dad's side RELATIVES were there. Then ate a little KFC then just dazed with Natalie. Haha.. Quite boring but ok since there's Natalie. lol Then left to go to my grandpa's (blue car) older brothers house. There, my 14 year old uncle and Caryl-ann like decided to have a 'Nerf' fight. You know 'Nerf'? Like those gun things with rubber stuff.. Yea. It was quite funny. XD |
|