Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Abracadabra Heys.
Yes yes, due to the 'constant' chasing of my friends for me to update, I shall. Please note my sarcasm. CNY is coming!! The year has passed so fast!!! I still remember last CNY :D We were watching American Idol at my grandma's house lol. So, I'm not sure of the days like when we're going visiting and all, but I know the rough stuff that are coming. My dad's side will be coming twice, in the morning and some other night to have zhap gor meh (Heh) and reunion dinner. I'm not sure if they're the same thing. Then going to other grandma's house (blue car) in the morning for mee swa and abalone! Haha. Then going home where my dad's side relatives will all be there, then we'll leave to go to my grandfather's (blue car) brother's house. Then........ My dad says this year we'll be going to uncle joshua's (beach friends) house for lunch, then later they are coming to my house for dinner. HEE! Beach friends!!! OK TA TA!! BTW, I was watching SHINee Hello baby yesterday! :D |
|