Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hey guys!
Never post for so long already! Haha.. So..... Camp. Camp was pretty fun. The first day I got homesick. Haha. So what right? Especially during dinner. XD The second day was way better. I also felt guilty cause the first day was my mum's birthday. Sighs. Anyways, this tuesday is my brother's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Yesterday, after piano, went to Parkway with mum to shop. Haha.. Bought some stuff. Then we ate sushi!! :D Then today after church, went to pick up bro from friends house, then went Bugis to shop again. Bought more stuff. Haha. Mostly CNY clothes lah. Then my bro was super grouchy. OH! I cut my hair yesterday too! Now its short! Now I'm super tired. I know you guys can't be bothered to read this right? Haha. So, I'm in Sec 1 H! Here's our AWESOME camp cheer WHO SAY'S WE'RE NUMBER 4? HONEY WILL BEAT THEM ALL WHO SAYS WE'RE NUMBER 3? HONEY WILL GET THE BEES WHO SAYS WE'RE NUMBER 2? HONEY WILL NEVER LOSE WHO SAYS WE'RE NUMBER 1? HONEY WILL BE NUMBER 1 5,6,7,8 HONEY IS BOOM DYNAMITE HONEY IS BOOM DYNAMITE HONEY IS TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK BOOM DYNAMITE YOU GUYS GO OMIGOSH YOU GUYS GO OMIGOSH YOU GUYS GO OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OMIGOSH AND WE GO PLEASE TRY AGAIN AND WE GO PLEASE TRY AGAIN AND WE GO ERROR ACESS DENIED CHICL CHICK BOOM! WHOOOOOO Haha lol :D |
|