Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: HELLO!
School is okayish. Today during geog, Mrs _____ like 'helped' us like... She just said stuff and we copied them down. LIKE 2 FULL PAGES!!! I think its enough to write 2 compos. Seriously it was like ' ' this much!! GEESH! The teachers are starting to show their 'true colours'. Haha. jkjk. Mrs ______ ........... I .... eh. bleh. Mrs _____ is fiercer than I though. She made the people (me) who didn't bring GEL file to pay 50 cent. SOBS! MY 50 CENTSSS!!! Project work also starting to get a bit stressy. Yesterday we had another group meeting without Claire, and we slacked alot. Heh.. Lang arts is fun!! Not the reading part but the 4 people 'discussion' part. Includes me, Yu Kun, Michelle and Rachel Wong. Yu Kun is so cute! Haha. Group discussions are FUN! |
|