Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hello!
I realised my posts were very short, so this might be a long one. Right now, my mum and maid are cleaning the store room, and my mum brought back masks from her office cause she don't want the dust to go up her nose or something. Its hilarious! XD Today there's piano too. Sighs. Anyways, homework is piling up again. They give us little by little, and soon, its a whole pile! I still haven't done any of it. XD I will soon. Tomorrow is my scrapbooking class with Natalie.. Yea. Have to print pictures and stuff today. And also, our class notice board is done. But I didn't do anything. SORRY!! So we have like handprints of everyone in our class, and we're supposed to like paste a picture in the middle, but I don't have. So I'm like the only one! BTW, Marina's baby/toddler picture is SUPER UBER UBER CUTE!! KAWAIIIIIII!!!! Seriously. Go to 1H and see. :D Haha.. SS501 is so inactive!!! I'm starting to fade away. Maybe change to 2pm??? Haha. lol After like how many months, I finally found out how to work the mac mail and ichat stuff. Haha, but now my only buddy on ichat is Kim. XD Tons and tons of homework left to do. And piano exam is in like March! STRESSSSS!! TA!!! |
|