Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hey guys!!
I know I'm like what? 3 days late but.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D New year, new start. Haha lol.. Haven't thought of any resolutions though. Just, spend less time on the computer. Haha. :D BBQ on New Year's eve was really fun!! Some parts were boring but still fun :D Haha.. Basically, Sam and I went there earlier to cycle. Just me, her family, and her friend's family that apparently, their daughter was my school mate from Holy Grace. Haha. I can remember her a bit. LOL So, we cycled pretty far, then cycled back to the club.. Then went to shower. I left my soaps in the shower!!! The next day when my mum sent my dad to the club, she said it wasn't there. D: Then after shower, met up with Constance and Serene.. Then we went to eat, then, after a long time, Sarah came.. The food was pretty good. But I didn't eat alot... THEN we went back to the front to 'play'. When I say play, its really like 7 year old people playing 7 year old games. So, Constance, Serene, Sam, Benjamin (lol) and me were like playing shark. Haha. Lame right.. Then this 7 year old girl wanted to join.. OMG! She's like so so so annoying ok! We kept tricking her to play hide and seek, and she ran all the way to the front to hide, while we 'seeked'...... I dunno whats wrong with me. XD We played really retarded games like (don't judge me) What's the time Mr Wolf ( XD ), AEIOU, Charades, Truth or dare, Shark and stuff. Retarted right. We played murderer also. Heheh.. WELLLLLLL,,,,,, HAVE A GOOD 2010 YEAR!!! :D |
|