Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: U.S OF A Heyo!
Leaving for america tomorrow. :D Will be back only on the 14, 15 or 16. I'm not sure. Haha, but likely the 15. Excited, YES! Haha. So I'll only see you guys on the 23rd right? The sec 1 registration thingie? :D Anyways, not much going on. I'm starting to play neopets again. Haha. :D I remember when I was younger and I played it, then I was so scared that it would die. Then this guy from the beach was like "They lie to you. These things don't die" lol Why am I writing this here? I dunno. BORED I guess. :D See you guys soooooooooooon! TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG P.S I'm so jealous of the little girl who kissed Kim Hyun Joong. I mean he's not Kyu Jong, but..... I'm guessing they've like shared spoon or something. Its indirect!!!! THE GIRL KISSED KYU! (indirectly) |
|