Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: TAG PEOPLE! Hello!!
Is anyone even reading this?? Please tag!! So anyways, ______ is really annoying me nowadays. I dunno why.. I haven't talked to her in so long, but I still find her annoying. Sheesh. I mean like, who does she think she is?? So, this Thursday is bbq at the club. Hoping to last till midnight for fireworks. Like every year, this is the 'annual' bbq. Haha. But usually, the kids just end up playing together. :D I can't believe school is starting in what?? 5 days?? I still can remember the first day of p6 VERY clearly. Haha. Its so so so fast, the way time is passing. First day of sch -> Preparation for prelims -> Anxiousness for prelims -> Prelims -> Anxiousness for psle -> psle -> Anxiousness for psle results.. Sighs. The time is passing by very quickly. Before we know it, it'll be O levels. D: So, now I'm still considering the ccas. What ccas are you guys joining? Gimme some ideas please. haha :D |
|