Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: I"M BACK!
date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009
time:10:42 AM
Hello!!! Miss me dears?!!!
Of course you did!! XD 

So, I'm going to remake that post, but I guess many people didn't see. D:

America was fun fun fun!!
We didn't expect to see snow, but we did! At the grand canyon. 
I got lotsa lotsa pictures. Might upload to facebook and some (important) ones here. 
That is if I'm not too lazy. :D
Bought much much much much!
Lotsa shoes, tops, bags. Haha :D
Came back yesterday at about 12 noon. Then I couldn't find my phone for the whole day. 
I just found it just now behind the sofa. I'm so sad. I got so so so so little texts. D:
People, please text me more. XD
Seriously. 
Ok, so..
Guess who I met at the airport AND sat next to on the plane (twice) AND joined 
the same tour??
CHARLOTTE ANG!
Isn't it so coincidental?? 
Now her brother and my brother are like close friends also. Haha lol 
Well, see you guys on the 23rd. (This is to classmates) :D
Can't wait!!!! Hee


comment? / top