Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hey guys!
Today was sec 1 orientation, but we don't even know our classes yet. Then Kristine gave me a present from Japan.. Right? Well, seems like I got you guys something too. I just forgot I did. Heh. Hopefully we're in the same class. Sobs. If not, we'll all drift away. Haha, hope not. So, after that, bought books and everything. Pretty cool.. I tried reading the first few pages of the science tb, I don't get it at all. XD So, after that, went to eat 'brunch' (I guess) with my mum. Then went for piano. My piano teacher's dog peed on the piano chair cause she was 'excited'. Yea right! Haha, jkjk. See you guys soon. AND, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Kristine - I did get a present after all. :D Thx for yours!! :D Kim - You got a present too! Haha. Let me listen to TTL soon arh! Nik - You are going to Malaysia?? Have fun! Jania - Are you still in US? How is it? Fun??? |
|