Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Converse Warehouse Sale! Hello people of the world!
Today was a rather.. 'productive' day.. :D FINALLY finished my 550 piece puzzle. Sounds so nerdy right?? Then we went to Tampines 1 to 'try' and exchange my jeans, cause they were a christmas present and were a little tight. But, we didn't have the receipt.. So....... Bought a sweater from there too. Uniqlo.. (Is that how you spell?) Then went to Macs to like.. snack.. :D Then we decided to go to Converse Warehouse Sale. Today was the last day. At first I wasn't too... keen.. But then later I was like whatever lah.. Haha.. In the end, bought stuff. :D Bought a pair of GOLD shoes (lol) and light blue ones.. During these 3 days of holidays, bought quite some stuff.. Sweater, shoes, shorts... Yea. But my presents were great! Haha. :D TA!! See this vid my mum showed me.. It starrs the guy she likes from 'you're beautiful/handsome' Jang geok... something.. But the trailer is funny!! I wanna watch the movie some time LOL |
|