Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Yo yo!
Today I kinda skipped church (overslept) cause last night there was a BBQ, and even though it ended quite early, I stayed up like until 2 to 3 a.m. Sighs. Then family and I went to eat breakfast, then went to the expo place to buy winter wear for this December. Now my room is crowded with clothes. Haha. Today is like a scorching hot day. I think you can literally fry eggs on the sidewalk. So, at the sale place, spent like so much money on like winter wear and pants and stuff. Also bought a luggage. Its red. Today, tokyo dogs episode 5 is out! I haven't finished 4 yet, saving the episodes so I can like watch it all at one go. :D Yesterday on KBS there was this China and Korea thing like a festival. SS501 performed! They were the first to perform. :D My mum bought like (twilight/new moon cover) mags, and inside got posters. :D But not twilight/new moon posters, Lee Min Ho and BEG. Heheheh. :D I don't understand why they don't put ss501 posters in mags when they were on the front cover. Sheesh. Parkway sells the posters, but they're all so like..... spoilt and crumpled. D: Sighs, is this my longest post yet???? TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG |
|