Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: TAG!
date: Monday, November 9, 2009
time:1:47 PM
Heylooooosss!
Once again boredom strikes.
On the bright side, tonight got SGB!
Whoop!
Then tomorrow got Music Bank. :D
I think this is the episode when ss501 finally appear. Finally!!! :D
Anyways, yesterday, I re-watched the SGB idol episode with KARA, 2pm, SHINee and SNSD. 
When I watched it on tv, it was the point in time when I didn't really pay attention to 2pm. XD
Now, I kinda like them. Esp Wooyoung. He's so ssanti and (baby) cute. Haha. XD
My crap ass radio thing won't work. It keeps dying. D:
Today at exactly 4.57 am, Storm (cat) kept meowing at my ba
lcony.
Sheesh
Then she kept rubbing me, so i presumed she wanted food. So, I went down.. DARKKKKK.
Then I gave her food, and RAN back up. Hee hee. 
SS501 are starting to be in MORE variety shows. :D
Not yet reality shows. Hopefully soon. TFWUP season 2! or 3? :D <3
SO....

This thing, below is just for
entertainment purposes . :D
I call is 'When boredom
Strikes 2.0' HEE






comment? / top