Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Second post today.
I dunno. I guess I'm just getting bored of that Taiwanese drama Kim told me about which Kris told her about. Heheh. Recently, Kim has been obsessing over 2pm thanks to yours truly. Haha. Kidding. But still, some credit goes to me right?? XD Anyways, I'm dying of boredom. I'm going to go blind by the end of the year I tell you. TOKYO DOGS! GET SUBBED FASTER!!! I'M WAITING. Today spent like 30 minutes talking to Kim on the phone discussing the stuff on tv. Haha. So wu liao right.. Thats how boring it is now. Anyways, Sam's dad came over just now to drop off their FISH. Notice how its FISH, SINGULAR. It so funny. They're going on a holiday, and we're babysitting their FISH. So cute. Haha. Its in out 'pond' now, so, I think we're gonna get mixed up with all the other fishes. Seriously, we have too many. If you would like some guppies (That reproduce really fast) Call me. :D Haha. Sighs. Well, not only SGB but K Bank too, took my fragile heart and just crushed it. Damn. There was no K Bank. But it led me to watching another pretty funny show. Its like, about the Girl Idol Groups. Korean of course. So one or two members from some groups, eg. Kara, Snsd, Brown Eyed Girls, T-ara, 4minute. I'm not sure if there is more but. So, these girls, they go to the rural part of Korea. You know like those kampong places. Haha, yea. So, they like have to dig a toilet and all. Its quite funny though. Heh. This is probably the longest post yet. Anyways, TA! TAG! |
|