Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hihi!
I have to bake 2 cakes today lol. Sigh, I'm bored. I'm so angry at _____. You think the whole world revolves around YOU?! Well it don't. Ass. ANYWAYS, tokyo dogs episode 5 is out! Whoop! There's a bbq tonight. :D FOOD Reading Harry Potter still, but I couldn't wait and asked Nik what happened in the story when she called last night. So sad. Practically everyone dies. Geesh. I've watched one subbed part of SS501 in Star Golden Bell. Its freakin hilarious.. Today on KBS, they're also gonna be on tv! :D Its some concert thing. SS501 won the music bank thing again this week. Beating this woman and 2pm. Sighs. Brown eyed girls and F.T island and T-max are coming here!!! Too bad its when I'm away. My mum told me that Wondergirls and 2pm came last year. I don't remember them coming. My beloved SS501, when are you coming?? I was so glad they weren't coming in December cause I'm away. I spent so many days worrying that they would come. Silly right?? XD Anyway, Should I change my skin? Tag and tell me. :D |
|