Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Heyhey!
Have not been posting for so long. Reason is, wanted more people to see my Lee Min Ho pics. XD JKJKJKJK!!! Anyways, funfair was quite okay..ish, I guess. Loved the bouncing castle!! Some other people coughKristinecoughKim thought it was too childish, I guess thats why they didn't want to go. So I went with Jania. SO FUN I TELL YOU!! Yesterday didn't go to church.. Heheh. Sorry. Went to Pulau Ubin (for the 1st time) and like cycled alot to the Chek Jawa place. Man uphill was terrible. By the time I reached the tops of the slopes it was so tiring. Some we even had to push. But downhill was fun! Went with Sam and her family. Got lots of mosquito bites. But we ate an awesome lunch. Flower crab, prawn and scallops!!! SHIOK!! |
|