Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hey peeps!
Please tag. My blog is dying here. Anyways, Been watching this new Korean drama on KBS at 9pm, called IRIS. Its quite nice. And it stars Big Bang's T.O.P. He acts as the bad guy. Haha. But, its quite interesting. Sigh. Bee bored out of my mind. :P Got piano tomorrow as like an extra lesson. Damn. D: I really don't want to do it anymore, but my parents don't allow. They keep saying, oh almost finish already, just finish it. But I don't even enjoy it. D: So......................... This Sunday, got outing with the church group. With Nat and Marissa and all the other people from our class. We're gonna play this gun thing according to Nat. :D Haha. So, thats it. ta! Can I do the dedication thing again?? I will. heheh. Kristine - I also haven't heard from you for so long. TAG! Kim - This Saturday is confirmed Jania - Outing how?? *wink wink |
|