Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title:
date: Saturday, November 28, 2009
time:10:16 PM
Hey guys. 

Recently been missing so many korean shows. D:
Yesterday had music bank, but I totally forgot about it and fell asleep.
I only realised when I woke up at about 7. D:
Geeeeesh..
Going to america soon!!!
This Friday.. So I dunno if I can catch the movie with you Kim.
Its only out on the 3rd right? I'm leaving on the 4th D:
So many sad thing happening. Haha. lol
But AMERICA!!!
My piano teacher says their factory outlet has like SUPER UBER CHO CHO CHO 
CHEP STUFF! Like really cheap. 
Like forever 21, she says is super uber cheap. 
But we're together with a tour so don't know if they give us much time to shop. 
Tomorrow after church, my mum and I are going to Tampines to like spend her
Isetan voucher. haha lol. Going to uniglow 
Sigh. 
KK thats about it :D 
TATA!!


comment? / top