Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hello!
Today was my brother's concert at St. Andrews, so my dad and I had to go there. Man, their school is huge. They have a pool! So unfair! Haha, kidding. Anyways, after the concert, we still had to wait for my brother for like 1 hr plus. I was gonna die!! But I saw a frog just floating in the pond. I thought it was dead, but then it started to move a bit. So gross looking eh. And, there were like 3 GIANT SIZED tadpoles. OMG! They are HUGE! I thought they were like fish. Then my dad was like, no, they're tadpoles. WOW! Their eco-garden is so nice compared to ours. Heheh, sorry. :D Then we went to Macs to eat. And we got those sticker thing, the monopoly thing. We won free nuggets and an apple pie! Whoop! And we need like just ONE more sticker to get $50 000. Ha 1 in a million i guess or something like that. :D So, ta! |
|