Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: T.T.L Time To Love Hello hello!
Tokyo dogs episode 4 with subs is out today, but I shan't watch it yet. Later after I watch, I have to wait super long for episode 5 D: So, I was busy doing my youtube channel yesterday, and I uploaded a few videos. Go check it out. This is I think the first time, showing my youtube account. Ok Ok. www.youtube.com/LynnChoy501. Leave a comment and rate and comment my videos! Haha. :D Pleeeeaaasssseeee! Haha, anyway, today had piano, but it was not so bad. Kim is coming over today. :D We will watch 2pm and ss501 stuff together!! Haha. I just realised a few days ago, I've known Kristine for like 5 years, but I've never gone to her house and she's never come to mine. I've been to Cheong Ning's house twice, Kim's been to my house twice (counting today) I've been to Nat Ang's house twice. See, so weirdly... Haha. Anyways, Thats all. BYE! TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG! |
|