Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Helllooosss
Yesterday after church and lunch, went with my mum to Tampines. :D Wanted to go there to Isetan to spend her $50 voucher... So, we did. Walked alot. I got 5 tops. :D Hahahahaha. But they're all like longed sleeved for the U.S OF A! But Tampines has like all my favourite food there. Like octopus ball (weird right? but super shiok), oyster mee swa and a new thing I tried yesterday, TORI Q! The food there is awesome :D Haha. Next time after school we should go there and shop and eat XD Also, my mum is stopping my tuition. sighs. but sec 1 is so hard, like new stuff and all, if i fail, must stay back a year leh!! I only had tuition before to prepare for psle, so now she says don't need it. SIGHS! |
|