Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Moody/Drinking FRESH milk
date: Sunday, October 18, 2009
time:10:12 PM
Sheesh.. 
I'm really bored these days.
I'm just glued to the computer. 
I think I'm going to be blind by the start of sec 1. 
I never knew after PSLE would be so boring. I thought it would be going out with friends and everything, but so far, only went for one. 
Things kinda screwed up in class too anyways. 
Can't do much.
I'm so freaking tired of these so called 'wars'.
Its like really annoying. 
Can't we all just like, be like last time, when we could go recess together and everything? 
Planning parties for after PSLE, but none of it seems to feel right.
What effin war is there?
I really don't understand. So I'm just watching from the sidelines. 
At least I hope I am. Hopefully I'm not involved. 
So depressing.
Since a day after PSLE, I haven't had a day where I could just relax and clear everything, because of these freaking stuff going on. 
I know if you're reading this, you're probably gonna start hating me. 
But sorry.



comment? / top