Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Happy Children's Day!
Yes. Holiday. Thanks for all the presents. :D We got yummy bread, yummy yakult, lugguage tag, shape thing, bread thing with our names, pens and pencils, and a ziplock bag to contain those stuff. lol. Oh! and got this little file thing and a notepad. :D Thank you teachers! had also a performance... Some teachers did Nobody. We were all like singing along. Maybe just me and Nicole. lol They showed the starting part of the music video, but when it was time to sing, they offed it and the teachers came. Sigh, wanted to see the MV. lol And, got teacher's baby photos. Haha. Very funny. A picutre of Mrs David was there ad we were all like, "Seriously?!" Haha.. LOL |
|