Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: I really can't believe what I saw in you. Now I see you so pai kia.. *shudders*
But somehow, I can't forget.. D: Anyyyyywayyyyyss.... Today went over to auntie regina's house for her 20th wedding anniversary.. So... Sam, Alex and I just sat in the room, watching the children (my brother and his 2 friends) playing vid games... Sigh, was quite boring.. But still ok. :D Then we played around with this ball.. :D That was fun! XD So Stormy is sleeping on my bed now. :D Haha.. Ok, then later at night, we went downstairs to the bbq pit to eat the buffet.. Ironically. They had sushi! And eclaires! And auntie Jennifer made the yummy dessert.. omg! That was sooooo good!! Haha lol Then later, me Sam and Alex went back up to the house to watch Charlie's Angels. Then my mum called to say they had to go home. So after they left, I went back up to watch, and like some adults were sitting on the sofa.. So I went toilet first, then saw David playing com.. lol I'm so bored. Like doing a write up.. Then after that, all the noisy boys came in again, then it was time to go. So while in the lift waiting for them, Benjamin kept like opening closing the door.. I actually wanted to laugh, but I didn't.. Then we left David there.. Then when it was REALLY time to go, they couldn't find David again.. XD Quite a weird day today.. :D Ta! |
|