Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      February 2009
      March 2009
      April 2009
      May 2009
      June 2009
      July 2009
      August 2009
      September 2009
      October 2009
      November 2009
      December 2009
      January 2010
      February 2010
      March 2010
      April 2010
      May 2010
      June 2010
      July 2010
      August 2010
      September 2010
      October 2010
      November 2010
      December 2010
      January 2011
      February 2011
      August 2011
  
 
title:
date: Friday, September 4, 2009
time:5:57 PM
Hey hey..
No one is tagging. Geesh. TAG!
So, got all our prelim marks back already.. My english and chinese pulled me down but my math and science surprisingly pulled me up. :D
Ah, too lazy to write anymore.. Ta!
Anyong!
XD


comment? / top