Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: SS501 crazzzzy Hihi!
Nothing much happened today.. Had bbq for dinner. Yum.. :D Today during tuition, had like stomach aches.. So was like fidgeting in my seat.. My teacher didn't seem to notice though. XD Ok, so now, I am going to go on a 5 minute ss501 gaga thing.. So no complaints.. You have been warned, quite the page NOW if you want to miss this. Starting.... NOW I watched this show like a few months back, and I re-watched it today.. Starred ss501 but focused on Kyu Jong. So he wrote a poem for another singer to give him 'motivation'. This was how it goes: Kyu: Topic, snake by Jules Renard Singer dude: Renard Kyu: Snake.... Its so long. Singer dude: That's it? I laughed my ass off okay. It may sound like nothing here, but it was hilarious. XD I really cannot believe how different they look now. If you see them before they debuted and now, its like such a huge gap. I saw them and I was like WOW! Haha.. lol They're also hilarious on SGB! Ahh! I saranghae them |
|