Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: National Day HIHI!
Haven't been posting for quite some time cause I'm too lazy.. Haha.. :D Typical Anyways, today went to Tampines with Sam and Alex and my brother to watch 'Up'.. Omg, its so sad.. I cried, like not really cried, teared.. But yet it was very funny also. And after that, auntie Lilian bought us Macdonalds. Sam's grandma was there too. She's so nice. :D Tomorrow is the beach bbq. And sam's mum asked if we wanted to rollerblade. I was like eehhhhh... From the beach to the hawker centre.. No kidding, that's quite far. haha. But the truth is, I don't get as much computer time. Also, tomorrow when we go for the bbq, will be missing BOF!!! Omg.. Marissa and I were discussing about it today, then when I remembered the bbq i was like shhiiiiit!! Its the sexy fighting episode!!! Always miss the sexy fighting.. XD Today we also celebrated National Day in school.. We were like teamed with some people our level and some younger ones. Our team had P1, P3 and P6.. -.- It was quite tough leh.. haha Anyways, we had to like run from 'country' to 'country'.. And we were all like sweating like mad.. AND, WHAT PISSED ME OFF WAS... We were supposed to be let off at 10.30, so we went to the hall, but we had to pray, I guess praying is okay, but we had to do these retarded cheers... And I was like 'My grandfather is like outside right now!' Sighs. Thats it Ta! |
|