Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Bird Park was awesome Hey all!
Today went to bird park. It changed a lot since I last went there.... in p2... Anyways, I forgot to bring the camera so we had to buy a disposable one.. Sigh. 3o bucks you know!! Anyways, I had an awesome time. :D We fed the Loris which looks like a mini parrot. They like stand on your shoulder.. Heehee So fun.. Anyways, I deleted my stormcat64 youtube account... And made a new one.. Yesterday, I tried to make a new one, and they kept saying I couldn't favourite anything cause I had no account verification thing.. Omg, I wanted to cry okay. But now its ok. :D I won't tell you... Cause I'm evillll.. Muahahahaah! All my ss501 vids will be favourited there.. :DD So, bye! |
|