Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: TRANSFORMERS robots in disguise... den den den Hey!
Today went to watch transformers!! Graphics are awesome!!! Then my mum and I went like shopping while my dad and bro like just waited.. Soon my brother got so fed up.. Haha.. In the end, bought a blouse from mphosis (dunno how to spell) and a like sweater from cotton on.. :D sigh.. I miss the old days.. Makes me sound so old! Haha... Like missing hanging out with Marissa and Sarah and Kristine, and occasionally Nicole.. And P2 it was like with Qi Min, which is pretty hard to believe, cause now we act like we don't know each other.. I have no idea how that happened.. Maybe jelousy.. IN P2!! The popularity of her... Haha.. jkjk.. :D But I guess that made me get to know Kristine and Mari and Sarah and Nicole.. :D Anyways, I find out science worksheet so hard, so I'm gonna ask for help tomorrow.. Can't wait for founders!! My mum keeps calling it dinner and dance and I'm like sighhhh.. Now, Kim got me back to being addicted to We Got Married.. Damn!!! Addiction!!! Hahas.. Bye!! |
|