Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Today.. :D
date: Sunday, July 19, 2009
time:2:16 PM
So, 
today went to church, then after lesson, me Marissa, Natalie and Vanessa went to our class to just like play around. Haha.
They were like sending stuff on their phones and I was just like talking.. Haha.
Awkward...
Then my parents picked me up and went to IKEA.
Then we crossed the overhead bridge and went to Billabong, and I got a new top!
Yays.. Hahahahaah..
Saw this place lie comic connections, they sold like bof things, but too weird with my parents there... Friends would be ok lah, but parents....
Now my parents even watch it with me on Saturday nights..
Wow!
Haha..
Also, my phone is out of money, so if you like sent me a message and I didn't reply, I'm so sorry..
Wanting to buy another card soon. But every time I ask my mum to buy a card for me, she keeps asking if I had sold off the other one..
Still waiting for Ashley's brother..
FASTER LAH!
jkjk. :D
Thats about it.. 
Ta!


comment? / top