Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: :D
date: Friday, July 24, 2009
time:4:50 PM
Hi!
This is like my second post today..
I just wanna say that I'm super excited for founders dinner..
Some of us are going and I'm like quite sad cause some of my other friends can't go..
But, what to do??
So anyways, I tell we are going to camhore like siao..
:D
But, I have like a question..
What do we eat there?
Do they like just give you fried rice, or do they give you like sharks fin??
Haha. jkjk
I just want to complain about  today..
I do not understand what they are doing on founder's day.
They just kept giving out certificates..
Even if they needed to, why must we be there?
Other levels can go home leh!
So pissed!
Geesh!!!


comment? / top