Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: close to death experience OMG!!
My house was almost set on fire.. It all started when... I was in my room using the laptop, when I decided to have some fragrance in my room. So I put the thingie where you light the candle at the bottom.. Then I got distracted by the laptop, and went to show my parents something.. When I came back up the flame inside was quite big already.. I think there was something inside, like a matchstick.. SOMEONE, put it inside.. Then I tried to blow it out, but it couldn't be blown out.. So I called my mum, then she was like get a large cloth.. Then I gave her my towel, then she was like get me some water.. And THANKS to Sam's water bottle that she left in my house on my desk, the fire was put out. Omg my heart was like super... beaty... And that was my close to death experience.. wow, can write compo.. :D D: SCARY MAN!! |
|