Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Quite alot happened...
Its kinda scary... Saturday: Saturday was me, Ca and Alyssa's appointment to the orthodontist.. So now all of us need.. D: The scary thing for me is that I need to extract FOUR (4) teeth.. D: I cried.. So I'm gonna get my teeth done after psle.. I have like 4 months to worry.. So before that, my dad dropped us off at the traffic light. Then we went to the huge zara. :D Alyssa was grounded, so she was like standing at the entrance.. XD Then my mum was like COME IN NOW!! Caryl-ann saw Jane.. Well I saw her first.. -.- Saw many nice stuff there, but everything was soooo $$.. After that... I think we had lunch at this awesome place.. The food was good. :D I'm still like freaking out because of my teeth.. 4.. 4.. 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geesh! |
|