Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Phew
date: Saturday, May 9, 2009
time:8:41 AM
Exams are FINALLY over..
This time it was cooler cause it was in the hall.
They switched on the air-con so it was like super cold, but awesome!
Hee hee.
Everything was like okay only...
So after the last one, Nicole, Natalie, Lin low, Kim, Kristine, Elsa, Celine Ariel, Sarah and I were all playing murderer and detective..
It was so hilarious, we were like laughing like siao!
Then halfway through the game, some lao shi came into our class and showed us this Jay Chou song..
Then he was like waving his arms and doing retard movements.
Today going out with Kim and Kristine. Orchard.
We're going to watch 17 again (not my idea)
Then go shop (for mother's day gift)
Sian.. I know my mum wants the american idol cd..
and I saw it at Parkway, but we're not going there!!!!!!!
So after that, I'm going to take a bus home, then we're going bowling!
My parents told me uncle patrick booked like 5 lanes..
So i know Sam is going..
Don't know who else..
Well Bye!
P.s Go listen to my second song. :D It awesome!!


comment? / top