Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Oral
date: Thursday, April 16, 2009
time:6:08 PM
Hey!
So today was oral.. Nerve wrecking!
I was mostly scared of being in the classroom ALONE with the teacher.. shivers..
But it turned out quite okay...
English - I sucked.. For the picture thing, I said like only 4-5 sentences.. Gawd!!! Mrs Tham was like like.. "Oh, I think you should have said this and that." The picture had SO LITTLE to describe..
Chinese - It was better than I expected.. I guess..
Lao shi said I was good. :D

So before the oral, me and Nicole and Natalie were like calling people..
Like we were calling Nicole's crush and Natalie's crush.. Quite funny. :D
Yea so.. Bye!


comment? / top