Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hey, again..
So heres like a recap.. I've changed seats to.. the other side... I miss the fun side! I miss everyone there. I miss Jolene, Charlotte, Regina, Gerry, Ruthra, Elsa, Ning, Marina, Lin low, Eunice, Kim, Sarah, (breathe) Nicole, Alethea.. Did I miss anyone? Tomorrow going to escape theme park for my oh so late party.. Not inviting any school friends sorry. sorry. Cause the people I want to invite all cannot make it at the same time.. WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TUTION ON SAT!!!? So I'm just inviting Sam, my beach friend... Now, I'm just going to complain. about teachers. If you're from 6.1, you'll know who I'm talking about.. Mrs ______ gets sooo worked up over the smallest things.. Mrs ______ is nice. Not exactly a complaint.. But a high chance that she's going to buy us CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! Mrs ______ is just pretty boring Mrs ______ is just average, quite nice too.. Yep, but my biggest complaint is the 1st teacher.. GAWD!!!!!!!!! |
|