Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Happy Birthday HEY!!
Finally the weekend is here! Woo! So got a huge scolding from Mrs Tham on Tuesday.. :P Hehe.. My mum bought the twilight behind the scenes dvd, so today I spent the whole day wathing it.. Haha.. Today is Natalie Tan and Sarah Sitoe's birthday! Happy Birthday! I had to last minute cancel on Nat, sorry!!! I totally forgot I had the SL thing.. Damn!!!!! Jolene said they were having fun! So envious! Monday piano was canceled.. Yay. I guess. Some pretty weird stuff going on in my class, especially with Jolene.. Those in 6.1 will know.. *shivers. So all those smarter people from my class who got 90 and above for math moved to Mrs Yeo's class for math.. But lucky me! I'm stayin with mrs Goy So the whole time, Kristine was teaching me some 'hair' game.. All our minds are corrupted. :D So during math, me, Alethea, and Lin low were singing (making fun of) Fly on the Wall.. Hilarious.. My birthday's coming up!! 6th of April.. Woo hoo!!! You HAVE to watch this, its hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4cQ3BoHFas Nothin much more.. Ta! |
|