Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Cheong Ning's party Hey!
Had a blast yesterday at Ning's party. Charlotte, Eunice, Alethea and I were like the only ones there. So 5 people. :D But it was sooo fun! First, we played hotel 626. I came late, so I on the way up the stairs to her bedroom, I could hear Alethea and Eunice screaming like mad! After that, Charlotte took of Ning's bed curtain thing, and like wore it. -.-" like a cape.. AFTER that, we started playing with Charlotte's hair, she saw herself in the mirror, screamed, and went to the toilet to wash her hair. :D THEN THEN, we watched movies. Charlotte was watching some ancient china movie, and there was something wrong with the disc or player, so everything was green. :D While she was watching that, the rest of us were watching wild child on Ning's laptop.. :D We, well her mum mostly made chocolate chip cookies! OMFG they are sooooooooo good!!!!!! Its like the famous amous cookies! Also, I didn't stay for dinner, but I helped make the pizza! It was super fun! Then, we played a last round of hotel 626, then my mum called, and I went home.. Ning's house is awesome.. OMG i want your house!!!! |
|