Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Bleh!
date: Friday, April 17, 2009
time:6:54 PM
Hey!
Today was like a totally normal day..
Do you have ANY idea how LONG I've been waiting for the weekend?!
Best part of it is you don't have to face ________ everyday.. :P
So today Joelle came back.. :D I was like shouting from my class. "HI JOELLE!"
People must think I was mad..
So today had art, I completely forgot about it..
So we were all like sneaking out of class to look if Mrs Seah had come..
Then we saw her shadow..
Its quite obvious, she's always wearing the same thing..
So we all rushed back to our seats and kept very quiet..
And when she came in she was like, "Mmmm, very good. You're all so quiet.. You're all maturing alredy.."
I was like WTF!?
It was super lame lah..
As usual, in every single art lesson, she nags about, oh if you don't like art blah blah..
You can always blah blah..
She's damn predictable..
So after school went for tution, and then came home..
Nothing interesting is going on!
So ta!


comment? / top