Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: 1 more day!!!!!
date: Sunday, April 5, 2009
time:1:04 PM
Hey, sup!
Last night, went to parkway with parents and Calvin to eat sushi!!
Birthday dinner I guess..
It was sooo crowded, my dad like took super long to find a parking lot, so by the time he came, we like ate so much already.. :D
After that, went to gramaphone.
I got a westlife cd, and my parents got like some dvds..
After that, went to eat durian ice-cream, haha. Followed by Borders..
Nothing much happened..
Except that when we were eating sushi, we were in the booth right at the end where all the sushi were going back into the kitchen. All the rejects!!!!!
Today went to church and blah blah,
Ta!


comment? / top