Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Results! Got our exam papers back today..
Except for science.. Science only got back the first part.. Quite okay lah.. My results.. ^.^ Mostly As and Bs.. Yah.. For chinese, lao shi gave Sarah, Elsa, Natalie Tan and I a present.. I got a cellphone calculator, Then it died on me... :D Chinese I got 70/90.. Everyone said they hated me after that?! Science... Was VERY refreshing... Got better than what I thought I would get.. :D Oh!! Today we also had batic..batiq..batick.. ah whatever, we started on a new piece. I don't know why I chose this clown one.. 'shivers' But we got to wax them this week.. Ruthra waxed hers until it looked like her genie had pox.. But it was so cute! Yah.. |
|