Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Quiz!! TEN ARE YOUS-
Are u single? Yea- Are u happy? considering that tomorrow's chinese exam? Noo!- Are u bored? Yes- Are u fair? I'm tan- Are u Italian? I wish!- Are u intelligent? Well...- Are u honest? I can't lie.. I'll laugh.. -.-- Are u nice? Of course!- Are u Irish? Nope- Are u Asian? Yesh!- TEN FACTS- Fulll Name: Lynn Choy- Nicknames: Lynnie, Choy, Birth place: Singapore- Hair colour: Dark brown- Natural Hair Style: Wavy?- Birthday: 0604' Mood: Eh.- Favourite colour: Light blue with light purple.- One place you'd like to visit: America- Have u ever been in love? Wellll...- Do you believe in love at first sight? Ya!- Do you currently have a crush? Maybe??- Have you ever broken anyone's heart? I hope not!- Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Kinda?- Have you ever had your heart broken? Don't think so..- Have you ever liked anyone but is afraid of telling them? Ahem..- Are you afraid of commitment? Not at the age yet!- Who was the last person you hugged? My mum?- Who was the last person you said I Love You to? Don't know- Ten this or thats- Love or lust? Love!<3- Hard liquor or beer? Beer.- Cats or dogs? Eh! Both!!- A few best friends or any regular friends? Like 1 friend.- Creamy or crunchy? Both!- Pen or pencil? Depends..- Wild night out or romantic night in? Romantic. ^.^- Money or happiness? hehehe... Night or day? Day..- IM or phone? Phone..- TEN HAVE U EVERS- Been caught sneaking out? Don't think so.- Seen a polar bear? Che duh!- Doing something you regret? 1,2,3,4,5....- Bungee jumped? On a seriously lame one..- Eaten food that fell on the floor? Yea.. 3 sec rule- Finished an entire jaw breaker? Whats a jaw breaker?- Been caught naked? Hope not- Wanted an ex bf/gf back? Sigh- Cried because you lost a pet? Never lost a pet- Wanted to disappear? Duh!- TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER- Smile or eyes? Both- Light or dark hair? Darker- Hugs or kisses? Gosh!- Shorter or taller? Taller- Intelligence or attraction? Both!- Topman or Zara? I guess Topman..- Funny or serious? Both- Older or Younger? Older.- Outgoing or quiet? Both- Sweet or Bad? Sweet. This is the hardest quiz ever!- TEN HAVE YOUS- Ever performed in front of a large crowd? Yep- Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour? Don't think so..- Ever tried walking on your hands? Tried, failed.- Ever been to a rock concert? I wanna!- Ever been on a cheerleading team? Eh! Like a really pathetic one..- Ever been on a dance team? Of course!- Ever been on a sports team? Erm..- Ever been in a drama play/production? In like p3.- Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? I have them all!- Ever been in a rap video? Nope- TEN LASTS- Last phone call you made? Erm..- Last person you hugged? I don't know!- Last person you hung out with? Kristine?- Last time you worked? Hard for exams! Last person you talked to? Mum..- Last person you IM'd? Sarah Sitoe- Last person you texted? Anabel- Last person(s) you went to the movies with? Caryl-ann, Alyssa, Sam Twilight!- Last person/thing you missed? Missed what?- Last website visited? youtube- TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS 1. graces 2. joelle 3. florence 4. natalie 5. jerusha 6. keziah 7. odelia 8. candace 9. faye 10. Gerry (that is, if they want to waste their time.) |
|