Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Pissed!
date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009
time:2:45 PM
Today is not a lucky day for me..
D:
Lao shi wanted us to tell a joke for our lian bi..
So I was trying to tell it in chinese, but no one could understand me..
So nicole asked me to tell it in english.
Then just so happened that VP was walking past, then she heard me talking in english,
but i like looked at her then I looked back at nicole so I guess its also my fault for not greeting her... :P
Then she walked in and said..
Mrs Lee: Isn't this Chinese period? Why are you speaking english?
Lucky got kaki help me speak up.. (love you all!)
Kakis: She was telling a joke..
Mrs Lee: A joke?!
Kakis: Because lao shi wanted us to tell a joke in and she didn't know how to say plum in chinese
Mrs Lee: Then you can always look it up in the dictionary..
Wah! I ask you.. Who would look up plum in a dictionary? For a freaking joke!!??

Anyway, got papers back today..
English I got a damn B
Math I got an A!! Whoo!!
So jealous of Ariel!! She got 99.5 for math!!!!!

Yah...
Bye!


comment? / top