Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: movie So this morning went to watch dragonball evolution with my brother, my dad just wandered around suntec..
It was like 11am, and when we went in, the previews already started. There was no one there.. Like not a SINGLE soul.. And it was quite dark, so I was like rushing up the steps, found our seats but we just anyhow sat, cause it was too dark to see. But it was so freaky, being the only 2 there.. :S The movie was okay.. :P Then after that, went to meet mum at Seah Street, and we ate there. I had steak, Calvin had Mac and cheese, mum had salad and I didn't see what dad had... Tonight Nat, Nick, Aiden and parents are coming to eat shui gao... Like wonton.. We'll see how much taller Nat has grown this time.. :D D: Got lots of homework.. See ya later! |
|