Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Lotta Laughs! Today...
Was terrible. But nice.. At the same time.. ______was super grouchy today.. Went to the computer lab twice, during science and ss. But during science, Kristine and Natasha-lin were at facebook.. Haha, mrs ng didn't even notice.. Got science papers back today.. I'm pleased.. with my marks. Got an A! Got higher then I expected. :D Oh! In the morning, on the way back to class, we saw this HUGE beetle at bamboo courtyard.. Charlotte picked it up and brought it to class.. ^.^ Then she kept it in a box.. Then after like a few lessons, we looked at the box and the beetle (boogie-bug) was gone! It crawled under her bag. The legs are super spiky! We were laughing alot today.. Cause we were like sticking stuff on people's backs.. So I just slammed my hand on Kristine's back, and she's like reaching.. But there's nothing there, here it sounds super pathetic, but you should have seen her face.. Then I asked gerry to stick one on Nicole, and she didn't even notice.. :D Theory exam is coming! Start stressing again.. Today was tution, I was the only one there until like 2 other people came.. Thats it.. Bye! |
|