Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Happy Birthday! Today is my ah ma's birthday!
Happy birthday! (mum's side) So, I'm back from LTC camp. It was quite fun. :D So.. recap. Monday after chinese camp, reported for LTC and ate chicken rice! It was actually good.. Then the facils introduced themselves, then we played games! We slept in the hall that night, and the floor was so hard! In the middle of the night, could hear Ms Tan scolding someone.. Tuesday was awesome! Had war games and dominoes! The leadership teaching in the classroom was hilarious. We were taught how to do hot claps, then Jolene did it, and I'm sure I was crying. It was soooo funny, then later Melvin did it.. After that there was dominoes! Lydia, Ashley, Odelia, Marissa, Ting En and mine were the best! We didn't like win the thing, but Melvin said it was the most creative! :D It was so cool. Will try to put the pictures and videos on facebook. After lunch was war games! It wasn't AS fun as last years. I got my hair shampooed! But last year, ALL of us got wet. This year, only some of us. And I was one of them.. :P 3rd day, had a campfire! Our seniors came back to do some stuff for us.. Too lazy to write. Already midnight.. so bye! WAIT! I'll just fastforward to my grandma's place. So, after the camp, my grandfather drove me straight to his house. Then blah blah blah, at night, the families started to come. There was mango cake! And for dinner, sharks fin and abolalone and chicken wings made by my grandma! WHOO! Now bye! |
|