Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: CAMP! gawd!!
Mrs/Miss _____ is so annoying!! Like I think the whole class hates her.. Besides some weirdoes.. She is sooooo biased! Geez.. Yah... I just wanted to vent my anger.. :P Got LTC camp on 16-18 and on the same day got chinese camp.. ?? :S.. What's chinese camp? Luckily the chinese camp is only for like a day.. So after the camp, I'll prob go to the LTC camp straight.. I don't really understand, what you learn at ltc camp.. You learn to lead?? Anyway... Did so much bio today.. And mrs ng is going to collect on Tues.. xian!!! Probably won't be able to finish... And Mrs Tham like made some of us re-do or situational.. D: |
|